Consider me a special projects director for hire. I support nonprofit executives to launch bold and future-oriented projects. Through facilitation, research, process design, and strategic advice, I help leaders answer important questions and helps organizations move forward in changing times.
My favourite clients are progressive organizations who work on social change at a systems level. I especially enjoy working with those who support the nonprofit sector more broadly, including foundations and funders, umbrella organizations, volunteer centres, educators, and government.
Clients like me because I’m smart, agile, independent, and responsive. I help them take sticky projects off the corner of their desks, and provide insight on the future of the nonprofit sector.
I do work under the name 27 Shift Consulting. 27 Shift is based in Vancouver, BC, and works with clients across North America. When a project could benefit from additional minds, I bring on other independent folk to deliver results.
Select client list
Funders and capacity builders
- Vancouver Foundation
- Social Venture Partners Vancouver
- Community Volunteer Connections
- Volunteer Canada
- Shuswap Community Foundation
- Charity Village
- Simon Fraser University, Vice President, External Relations
- Simon Fraser University, Vice President, Academic
- Simon Fraser University, Office for Aboriginal Peoples
- Simon Fraser University, Work Integrated Learning
- University of British Columbia, Community Learning Initiative
- Vancouver Community College, Vice President, Community
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Associate VP, Research
- Employment and Social Development Canada, Community Development and Partnerships Directorate, Policy Division
- Employment and Social Development Canada, Community Development and Partnerships Directorate, Social Partnerships Policy Unit
- Employment and Social Development Canada, Workplace Partnerships Directorate, Office of Literacy and Essential Skills
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Integration / FCRO Branch, Social Innovation Unit
- Southern Interior Local Government Association
Nonprofit organizations and associations
- Reconciliation Canada
- Equal Voice
- Strathcona Business Improvement Association
- BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre
- Depression & Bipolar Support Alliance