In this episode of the Do Good Better Podcast I talk with Allison Jones, formerly of Idealist Careers at the time of the recording, but now with NTEN. We start off our conversation talking about career and labour market trends, but then get into the juicy topics of leadership, management, vulnerability, and learning.
Links from today’s episode
- Allison Jones on Twitter (@ajlovesya)
- Idealist Careers
- Building Movement Project
- Ready to Lead? Next Generation Leaders Speak Out
- Working Across Generations [book]
- The nonprofit leadership crisis we’re not talking about: Interview with Robert Egger
- The Authenticity Paradox
- Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader [book]
- Managing to Change the World [book]
- Manager Tools podcast
Note: I couldn’t find the article Allison mentioned re: 26 ways to be involved in social change without being on the streets, nor the 99U article on from manager to maker.